How does the Koran speak to it’s actual readers?
The general basic principles according to the Koran are;
• The pre-eminence of Islam over all other religions (K 9:33)
• Islam is the true religion of Allah (K 3:17)
• It should reign over all mankind (K 34:27)
• The pursuit of jihad, until this goal is completed, is an obligation (K 8:40)
Some current key strategies are;
• Exploit massive immigration-legal and illegal of Muslims into Western nations
• Widening Islamic Influence
• A Multi-billion dollar International Mosque construction and Koran translation program
• Infiltrate Christian Colleges and Churches to seduce Christian women.
The writer of the Koran was married for 25 years and after her death, married repeatedly, including a 9 year old girl (Aisha) that he did not turn down as a gift from his follower. He engaged in 43 wars, banishing or killing many Jews and took what they had. Although he was illiterate by his own admission (K7:157), he used a mixture of scriptures and Jewish folklore to teach his followers.
Mohammed renders his stories about Moses and the pharaoh 27 times in his first 89 chapters (once every 3.3 chapters) although he neglects the Passover.
• He retells the story of Abraham in 24 of the Koran’s first 87 chapters (once every 3.6 chapters). He claims that Adam and Eve sinned in paradise, not the garden (K 7:19-25).
• He redefines Judeo-Christianity heaven as an enormous bordello in the sky, especially for loyal Muslim men (especially Muslim martyrs) would find a host of virgins (houris) who would forever satisfy their sexual cravings (Koran 38:51, 44:54, 55:55-74, 56:22,34-36).
• He made it lawful for himself to take as many wives as needed including slave girls (33:50-52), and other Muslim men (23:5, 70:29,30). [Jesus affirmed that two shall be one flesh (Matthew 19:4-9) and called divorce the hardening of the heart.]
• He claims God would be forgiving if they used their slave girls to make money in prostitution (24:33).
• He constantly warns about Hell (about 1 verse in 8; compared to the New Testament’s 1 in 120), which is also the punishment for those who refuse to go to battle for Islam or retreats (8:16, 9:49).
• At first he claimed that all the war spoils belonged to him and God (8:1) then repented and claimed that only 1/5th belonged to him and God 40 verses later (8:40).
• Fifteen times he claimed that God gave him the Koran to confirm Jewish law and the Christian gospel; “We have sent down the Koran to you with truth confirmatory of previous scriptures [i.e. old and new testaments] and their safeguard” (5:52).
• Although he admits some New Testament facts (virgin Mary [21:91] the Word from God [3:39], “Spirit from him” [4:171]), but omits others such as His death and resurrection, it would be hard to believe that such a violent ‘prophet’ could inspire peace and harmony. Peace to them is only for Muslims.
• The book even destroys confidence that a person will even get or stay in heaven; “As for the blessed, they shall abide in paradise as long as the heavens and the earth endure, unless your Lord ordain otherwise. Theirs shall be an endless recompense.” (K11:107)
• He tells what should happen to people who had the scriptures, but believed in a different way; “You to whom the scriptures were given! Believe in that which we have revealed, confirming your own scriptures, before we obliterate your faces and turn them backward, or lay our curse on you” 4:47 “Fight against such of those to whom the scriptures were given [Jews and Christians] as believe [not] in God…who do not forbid what God and his apostle have forbidden,
and do not embrace the true faith until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued” (9:29). For example; Mohammed forbade proclaiming the Deity of Jesus as God’s Son (5:17)
A Book of War
There are at least 109 identifiable war verses (about 1 in every 55 verses) in the Koran. These verses have been acted out in violence for over 1300 years and exist now. This would be like the Jews taking over their promised land (from idol worshippers and people who threw their babies inthe fire and would have encouraged the Jews to do so) to drive them out, but the whole world is
Muslim promised land according to their book, by force if necessary. Turkish Muslims for example, could have justified killing 1 million Armenian Christians in the early 1900’s from these verses;
• “Strike off their heads. Strike off their fingertips!…because they defiled God and his apostle” (Koran 8:12, 13)
• “Prophet! Rouse the faithful to arms. If there are 20 steadfast men among you they shall vanquish 200; and if they’re 100, they shall rout 1000 unbelievers… A prophet may not take captives until he has fought and triumphed in the land” (K8:65,68)
• “Do not befriend [hypocrites] until they have fled their homes in the cause of God. Seize them and put them to death wherever you find them” (K4:89)
One of the few “There shall not be compulsion in religion” (K2:257) (or conversions by gunpoint) written before these allows Allah to affirm something positive and then abrogate it with something negative. More verses being memorized by 1 million students 10,000 Muslim schools in Pakistan alone helps abolish that former verse;
• “When the sacred months [Ramadan] are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them; besiege them; and lie in ambush everywhere for them” (9:5).
• “test the faithful and annihilate the infidels” (3:141)
• “seek out the enemy relentlessly” (4:104)
These usually poor students (ages 8-35) focus on studying the Koran 4-8 hours a day (no world history, math, computers or science) to be jihad machines to be instructed by a ‘divinely appointed leader’ (the same kinds of schools are found from Senegal to the Southern Philippines). Some are opening up in America and other Western nations. In the U.S. the schools from elementary to college total about 24,000. In Indonesia there are 37,362 madrasas with Muslim clerics privately running them. Dawood’s translation declares “There are those who would give away their lives in order to find favor with God.” (2:207) For young men that are kept away from women, and have strong sexual desires that will have a harem waiting for them in ‘heaven’ this is a preached opportunity. Mohammed used these methods to recruit pagans in his time to destroy the Jews that would not recognize him as a prophet and even today these promises are made to retain the services of fleshly driven men.
In earlier centuries, there were those who called themselves Christians (like the Crusaders) who killed many, but it was not the New Testament way. Islam can claim it is rightful for them by Allah to take away rights, have slaves and kill anyone who doesn’t think their way according to their book.
In the U.S; Louis Farrakhan, who is said to be funded in part by oil money from Libya and the Sudan gives Muslim hopes that Islam will win over Christianity in America, although Islam rejects the Nation of Islam’s definition of Satan as the entire white race. Although he mentions the ‘white man’ as past and current slavers of 30 million, Muslim slavers have had Africans in slavery for
centuries longer than the Europeans did, and to the tune of over 300 million. Unlike America, many of the men slaves were castrated so that Muslim men would have sex with their slaves as permitted by the Koran (23:5, 70:30). There are still tens of millions of ‘Haratins’ or half-breed offspring in Africa today. In the U.S, 600,000 men died in the northern opposition to slavery including 51,000 in the 3-day battle of Gettysburg. Not one of the 55 Muslim states has ever had
their conscious pricked in that manner. Under some international pressure not to look like barbarians, only in 1965 was slavery declared illegal in Saudi Arabia and 1991 in Sudan, although it is still permitted.
• People who actually read, study and live by the complete Koran are a threat to free society.
• People who actually read, study and live by in the complete Bible are a threat to the devil.
• People who say they are Muslim, but don’t bother to read and understand the Koran and call it a book of peace are blind to the murderous words of the book and enablers for those who will carry out the sayings of Mohammed to the fullest.
• People who say they are Christian, but don’t bother to read and understand the Bible are obstacles to the plan of God, accepting mediocrity at best as an acceptable witness, unwilling to truly crucify their flesh.